Friday 18 November 2011

WARNING: CUTE PICTURES! Baby Florence 10 days 'new', Baby Photographer Chester, Sal Norris Photography

Go on, try not to ooh and ahhh over these!!

Baby Florence, just 10 days new and as cute as can be :-)

As you'll know from my post last week, Ive recently launched my new styled baby photography photo shoots. I come out to your home and bring all of the little hats, headbands, blankets and wraps with me so that you can choose which you'd like to use for your shoot. Of course, I will always keep my natural style when photographing babies so that the shoot is nice and relaxed.

I'm not going to ask you to put baby in a fruit bowl or anything odd like that, however you will have the choice of the most adorable hats, headbands, coloured wraps and blankets made from the finest soft organic yarn. Dont worry there are gorgeous little hats for boys too!

If you are expecting or know someone that is, make sure you tell them to take a look at my work. My business is built on recommendation

Love Sal x

click on the image to see each picture in its full glory.....


www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk

All images and text are copyright of Sal Norris Photography. Please ask permission before using words or text otherwise legal action will be taken

No comments:

Post a Comment