Monday 14 November 2011

Baby Photography-NEW styled shoots from Sal Norris Photography, Baby Photographer Chester

Ive been waiting a little while to launch an exciting new concept in Baby photography.

I will always keep my natural style when photographing babies and of course I still go out to clients houses so that baby has the best experience possible and the shoot is nice and relaxed...However, Im excited to launch my styled baby photography where the most adorable little props are used.

I'm not going to ask you to put baby in a fruit bowl or anything odd like that, however you will have the choice of the most adorable hats, headbands, coloured wraps and blankets made from the finest soft organic yarn. Dont worry there are gorgeous little hats for boys too!

Here are some taster shots from my shoot with Baby India who is just 9 days 'new' and such a little beauty.

If you are expecting or know someone that is, make sure you tell them to take a look at my work.

Let me know what you think!

Sal x

click on the image to see the picture in its full glory.....Aaaagh

www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment