Wednesday 23 November 2011

November Wedding with Sunshine, Emma & Paul's Cheshire Wedding, Sal Norris Photography, Wedding Photographer Chester, Cheshire

Who'd have thunk it hey? 5th November, Bonfire Night and this year it was a glorious day for Emma & Paul's Wedding.

Every bonfire night I can remember, I've spent the evening in my wellies and bobble hat trudging through a field of squelchy mud with the expectation of seeing a Disney style spectacle, and alas being disappointing when the local village display never quite measures up.

This year on Bonfire night, Emma & Paul's party was in full swing at Willington Hall after a beautiful Church service and a wonderful afternoon on the lawn enjoying the crisp winter sunshine.

As you know, I dont have time to blog every Wedding I cover, however Im sharing some pictures from this one as I simply couldnt believe the weather.

Hope you enjoy taking a look. Please visit my website for more information about my Wedding, Baby and Family Photography

Sal x



www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk
Wedding Photographer Chester
Sal Norris Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment