Saturday 12 November 2011

Leila's Photoshoot, A must see Children's Photography shoot, Sal Norris Photography, Chester, Cheshire, Tarporley

Check out the most adorable photoshoot of the beautiful little Leila.

Im so busy right now and have been a little stressed after finding that another photographer is copying all of the wording from my website and Blog posts. I thought hey, imitation is the biggest compliment and she obviously thinks Im very good, so 'Thank you'

So today when I set out to Leila's photoshoot, I had an extra spring in my step to be the best photographer I can be.

See what you think of the pictures of Leila below. We spent an hour on location in Tarporley, Cheshire. Leila is a natural in front of the camera and fueled by Skittles, I think she did a great job.

If you would like me to take beautiful pictures of your little ones, you know what to do!

Sal x





No comments:

Post a Comment