Tuesday 31 May 2011

Lizzy's First Birthday, Baby Photographer Chester, Sal Norris Photography, Cheshire

I thought I would share a few images from a happy occasion last week.

Baby Lizzy celebrated her 1st Birthday and as a member of the Sal Norris Photography Baby Club, I captured this special day for Lizzy and parents Gemma & Gareth to remember.

The Baby Club includes 3 on location photoshoots over 12 months, so Ive had the pleasure of photographing Lizzy as a newborn baby, at 6 months and on her 1st Birthday. As the shoot was on location at the family's home, I was able to photograph Lizzy ready for her party to start and then stay on to capture memories of this special day.

Im just including a small selection of the images of Lizzy (and not the other guests) due to permissions.






Please get in touch if you would like more information about joining my Baby Club and capturing your Baby's first year

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment