Saturday 28 May 2011

Catherine & Craig Pre Wedding Shoot, Wedding Photographer Chester, Cheshire,Sal Norris Photography

Im so busy right now as April has been my busiest month for Weddings for the fourth year in a row which means LOTS of editing and little chance to Blog-sorry! I thought I must make time to share some images from a pre-wedding shoot a couple of weeks ago.

Ive quickly put together a sample of the images from Catherine & Craigs Pre-wedding shoot to share with you.

A pre-wedding shoot is part of all of my wedding packages as it really helps the Bride & Groom to gain confidence in front of the camera. The couple choose their favourite image to be wide mounted for guests to sign around (with their best wishes) on the wedding day. This makes a great alternative to a guest book and is a complimentary part of my service.

The Pre-wedding shoot is nice and casual, out on location somewhere that is meaningful to the couple.

Get in touch if you would like to know more about my Wedding Photography Packages

Sal x




No comments:

Post a Comment