Thursday 5 May 2011

Original Hen Night Idea- Hindu Hen-do, Sal Norris Photography, Chester Wedding Photographer

Just an idea for all of my Bride to be followers, I thought I'd share a really original Hen party idea that one of my lovely Bride's to be, Catherine shared with me.

If lots of your friends have recently married then the Hen party ideas can start to get a little tired. When I heard about the 'Hindu Hen-do' it immediately caught my imagination.

Lovely costumes, glam makeup, loads of fun and colour. The costumes can be really versatile so everyone feels comfortable. Endless ideas of what the day could include
  • A belly dancing session -Bollywood Style (lots of online places to find these in all cities)
  • Henna temporary Tatoos
  • Indian Decorations- great for a garden party with lanterns etc
  • Indian food
  • and then even follow on with a night on the tiles all dressed up.

The images below are not mine, they are just from Google to give you an idea.

Share your ideas and let me know if you go ahead and use this one!




Sal x

www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk
Wedding Photographer Chester
Wedding Ideas
Hen Party Ideas
Hen Night Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment