Thursday 29 March 2012

Stunning Soughton Hall Wedding, Claire & Karl, Chester Wedding Photographer, Sal Norris Photography

Spring is here and so is the start of the 2012 Wedding Season. Ive got so many fabulous Weddings to share with you this year, with venues from all over Cheshire, The Wirral, North Wales and Shropshire. Im going to share as many as time allows me to.

So, with that said, here's my first Wedding of this year, from last weekend, Claire & Karl's stunning Soughton Hall Wedding.

You'll have seen Claire & Karl's E-photoshoot posted on the blog yesterday, where we went for a wonder on the beach near Heswall to get to know each other and capture a few casual shots ahead of their big day.

I knew from meeting Claire & Karl that they were planning a very special and stunningly beautiful Wedding. I was soooo excited to see all of their plans, choices and dreams come together.....and come together they did. It was a photographers dream and Im so grateful that they asked me to capture it for them.

So here it is, a little glimpse at Claire & Karl's Beautiful Wedding Day.....









If you'd like me to capture your Wedding Day, please get in touch or if you know someone thats planning a Wedding, let them know about me. Im delighted and very proud that all of my clients have come to me by recommendation from happy clients :-)

Keep checking back as Im fully booked in April with Weddings every weekend so will be sharing lots more wonderful pictures in the coming weeks.

Sal x

www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk
Sal Norris Photography
Chester Wedding Photographer
Soughton Hall

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, she's so beautiful on her wedding dress. Thanks for sharing this.. i really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete