Wednesday 28 September 2011

Caroline & Justin E-Shoot, Sal Norris Wedding Photography, Chester, Cheshire Photographer

Hi folks,
I'd like to share just a few images from another E-shoot with you....

I had a lovely time meeting Caroline & Justin at Speke Hall, a national trust property near to Liverpool.

Caroline & Justin are getting married at the end of October so the E-shoot was a nice way for us all to get to know one another and for them to get used to feeling comfortable in front of the lens. We took a few shots then chatted through the details of their day over a cuppa in the coffee shop. (I resisted the cake-must have been ill!)

As with all of my Wedding clients, Caroline & Justin will chose their favourite image from their E-shoot which I will have framed as a complimentary gift.

Enjoy...

Sal x
Get in touch for more info and to secure your 2012/2013 Wedding Date
www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk
Sal Norris Wedding Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment