Friday 29 July 2011

Beautiful Brides



Ok, so I know Im way behind with posting my shoots from the last few weeks. Im so sorry, I WILL get around to sharing some work-I promise.

A really quick post today though, as Im currently editing a fabulous Wedding that just keeps filling me with such warmth at the happiness that shines through in the eyes of the Bride. Thats not to say that it doesnt with the groom, or any groom, its just that I think there is something very very special about a bride on her wedding day, like a fairytale or dream come true moment. I endeavor to capture that special look, that glow of happiness and beauty. It got me looking back at a couple of recent weddings and I thought I'd share some of those looks of happiness.

I dont know about you, but when I look at these pictures, they just make me smile because all of these lucky ladies have found their prince charmings!.....I know I know im a crazy romantic :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment