Sunday 5 December 2010

Winter Family Photography, Sal Norris, Chester Portrait Photographer, Childrens photographer cheshire

How cold has it been hey? I saw someone describe December as Decembrrrr and I think thats totally accurate!

With that said, if you wrap up warm in hats and scarfs, wellies and coats, winter can be a fabulous time for a photoshoot.

I thought I'd share some images from one of my winter shoots last weekend with the lovely Roberts Family, on location at their home.


After having some fun in the snow, we all warmed up with a cup of tea and finished off the shoot with some extra pictures inside the family home.


There is still time to purchase Sal Norris Photography Gift Vouchers for Christmas Presents. Vouchers start at just £20, get in touch if you'd like to give the gift of captured moments and memories this year.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment