Tuesday 2 November 2010

Here come the Girls!! Sal Norris Photography, Chester Portrait Photographer, Family, Children

I wasnt going to Blog another Autumn shoot as Ive posted quite a few, however these little girls are so lovely, I just had to give you a peek at a selection of the images from this On location photo shoot.

Three gorgeous sisters, Charlotte, Sienna & Olivia were a pleasure to spend a sunny late October day with...


As always, my photoshoots allow for changes of location and outfit so a range of images and looks can be achieved in the same session.



I captured some really playful images that reflect each of the girls individual personalities









Remember, timeless images make a wonderful gift, so if you are thinking about an original and thoughtful Christmas present, why not consider a photoshoot gift voucher?

Please get in touch for more details or visit me at www.salnorrisphotography.co.uk

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment