Monday 27 September 2010

Nina & Jukesy's Beautiful Wedding, Sal Norris Photography, Wedding Photographer Chester, Cheshire

On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Nina & Mark (Jukesy's) Wedding.

Now, I dont get the chance to blog all of my shoots, however felt that this one was a MUST to share for so many reasons...fabulous weather, stunning location and a Bride & Groom that were happy for me to exercise my creative flair in capturing their special day.

It was a gorgeous day for a late September Wedding, the sun beamed down over the small village of Minchinhampton, near Stroud in Gloucestershire. As a Wedding Photographer Im happy to travel Nationwide or Internationally as required.

Here are a few of the images from the day, enjoy taking a look and let me know what you think!

Sal x

























P.S. Thanks to Catherine at The Old Lodge for her help on the day, for more info on this great reception venue, take a look at http://www.food-club.com/old-lodge.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment